Nintendad Recruitment Roles
Hey, listen! Whenever we have openings here at Nintendad, this is the place to be. Any and all available positions will be listed here – a one stop-shop on your way to games journalism greatness, if you will. Thank you so much for your interest in our humble site. We look forward to working with you.
*All roles are unpaid, but you will get perks and benefits, including review copies, interview opportunities, the chance to attend events like Gamescom and PAX East, and unsolicited photos of Kieran Fifield’s amiibo collection.
The ideal Editor-in-Chief will has a wide range of skills, but more importantly, they’ll have an unwavering passion for Nintendad. That passion will extend beyond just games . It’ll encompass the wellbeing of the site, the team, and most importantly, the Nintendad audience. We wouldn’t be anything without the people who read our content, and our number one priority is to give those lovely folks the internet’s very best Nintendo coverage.
- Facilitate day-to-day operations of the website
- Stay in touch with Nintendad staff, assisting them in any way possible
- Network with game developers, publishers, and PR contacts to set up reviews and interviews
- Innovate with new concepts for features
- Jump into the mix with reviews and opinion pieces of your own
- Help recruit new writers
- Generally promote the growth of Nintendad through creative thinking
The ideal Creative Editor will be able to see artistic solutions to problems before anyone else. They’ll be able to conceptualise and execute on all manner of ideas, ranging from new branding and logos to thumbnails and video edits. You’d be surprised to learn how many custom assets are necessary for running a site like Nintendad. However, the Creative Editor’s surprise will quickly be replaced. It’ll be replaced by a vision, which will be replaced by a composition, which will be replaced by a handmade solution.
- Quickly and easily conceptualize assets
- Routinely use photo and video editing software to create new graphics
- Know where to find elements to use in projects
- Assist other Nintendad staffers when they need custom graphics in their work
Do you have a passion for social media, a panache demeanour that demands attention and encourages engagement? Well, you sound like just the person we need.
As a community manager, you will be responsible for driving engagement, creating inimitable content across the socials and increasing Nintendad’s exposure. Maybe you fancy having a crack at doing community management as a real job in the future? The platform provided – as CM of Nintendad – would certainly give you the opportunity to gain a reputation and show some people what you’ve got and what you’re all about.