One for the Gamexplain chaps…
With Steamworld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech but a fleeting few days away, and reviews set to drop imminently – our own included, the wonderful people over at Image and Form have shared an Official Launch Trailer for all of you lovely people to keep you ticking over until you’re hopefully reading all about it, right here!!
So put down your Easter geese and have a gander.
Triumph over evil with the hand you’re dealt!SteamWorld Quest is the roleplaying card game you’ve been waiting for! Lead a party ofaspiring heroes through a beautifully hand-drawn world and intense battles using only yourwits and a handful of cards. Take on whatever threat comes your way by crafting your owndeck choosing from over 100 unique punch-cards!
What awaits you is a luscious treasure chest filled with gold, dragons, vivid worlds, magic, knights in shining armor as well as XP, turn-based battles and all that good RPG stuff! The game’s humorous mix of traditional fantasy and steampunk robots makes for an unforgettable experience with lots of laughs.
- Genre: Turn-based roleplaying card game
- Release date and platform:Nintendo Switch: April 25, 2019.
- Additional platform(s): TBA.
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian
- Age rating: ESRB E / PEGI 12
- Price: $24.99 /€24.99 /￡22.49
- Developer: Image & Form Games
- Publisher: Thunderful Publishing