Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise
The sequel to the critically acclaimed Deadly Premonitions, the aptly named Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise, finally has a release date. Launching exclusively on the Nintendo Switch family of systems, TOYBOX inc. along with Rising star games are putting the final touches on a worldwide release of July 10th 2020. Alongside the digital release, there will also be a physical version available,which will retail at $49.99.
Coming 10 July 2020
The sequel will take place in present-day Boston and utilise an unique storytelling mechanic, to help you uncover the mysterious town of Le Carré. The time travelling mechanics that are utilised means that Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise is not only a sequel, but a prequel too.
Once again, Agents Davis and Jones must investigate the mysteries surrounding a potential serial killer, but they’re not alone. Through the eyes, and evocation of a former FBI Agent, traverse the very realms of time to attempt to unravel the enigma.
- Return as FBI Special Agent York and experience a brand-new murder mystery!
- Both a prequel and a sequel: A historic investigation to uncover the murder mystery in Le Carré
- An open-ended adventure: Travel around the town of Le Carré by foot or skateboard
- Mini-games: Bowling, Bayou Ride, Skateboard Challenge, and more
- Customisation: Customise your character and upgrade your skateboard for improved speed and landing more difficult tricks
While you wait for this upcoming release, why not check out the original, which at the time of writing, is currently half price on the Nintendo Switch eshop, until May 17th 2020.
If you’re on the fence, get down from there you lunatic, and check out our review.