Greenlight Games and Playrise Digital today announce that Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition is coming to Nintendo Switch on 1st May and introduces a split screen multiplayer gameplay mode for the first time ever!
Greenlight Games aims to build upon the outstanding success of the Table Top Racingbrand which has seen over 16m installations across all platforms to date. With Table Top Racing: World Tour taking the franchise to the front of the grid with almost 5 million downloads across PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC’s (Steam)
Launching exclusively on Nintendo Switch, Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Editionwill feature the podium topping Table Top Racing: World Tour with all previously released downloadable content and updates. With brand new split-screen gameplay, Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition offers perfect pick-up and play racing action, packed with over 30 hours of single player challenges and countless more hours with both 8 player Online battles and Online or Local 2 player, split-screen gameplay, this promises to be the perfect addition to any Switch library.
Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition Features
* New – 2 Player split-screen Online and Offline Gameplay
* New – Splitscreen VS Battle mode
* New – Optional AI opponents in Online Games
* 8 Player Online multiplayer mayhem
* More than 30 hours of Single-player campaign with over 175 challenging events
* 16 Super-cool miniaturised and tuneable race cars
* 32 Table-top circuits spread across 8 diverse locations
* Exclusive “YO! Sushi” circuit
* Exclusive “Juice Recording” soundtrack
Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition can be found on the Nintendo eShop here.
Pre-Orders open from now.