Challenging resource management puzzler Automachef will be releasing on Nintendo Switch™ and PC on the 23rd July.
Players can now try their hand at masterminding their own intricate, automated kitchens with the free Steam demo. The newly release demo offers a taste of 2 tutorial levels and 3 campaign levels.
- Three tasty modes! Take on the campaign levels, build a business in Contracts Mode or play untethered in Test Site Mode
- Feisty robots! Well, robot. Throughout your time in Automachef, you will be accompanied by Robert Person, who will offer you help and abundant charm.
- Machines! From the order reader to the assembler and everything in between, you must tell each machine what it needs to do (they can’t think for themselves…yet)
- Human food! Whether it’s cheeseburgers or salads, each recipe requires different machines with different commands to make it… and don’t even get me started on combo meals!
- Blueprints! Created the perfect production line? Save your plans as blueprints to use in future kitchens.
Automachef will be available to download on Nintendo Switch™ and PC on the 23rd July 2019.